Um, how good is this deal?

Thejtl

Not bad...in a way sort of average. If you prefer your heritage klipsch black, as i do then it becomes an even better deal....

Always listen and look them over first before purchase ya know...I will throw it out there let them simmer for a week and see if it was meant to be. They do appear visually nice...hang tight or toss him an $800 offer...if you do now though that could cut ties with this guy immediately if he aint haggling....id give $600 a stab

Go give them a demo if your getting attached. Yeah man some peeps Sancho in particular like their klipsch in fruit wood venneer

Edited by beeker

How would these compare to the rf-82iis?

Completely different animal. It's like saying "how does chocolate compare to vanilla". Without experiencing both first hand, it's hard to say. They sound completely different.

Guess I'll have to wait and see if he gets back to me then.

You may just becoming a heritage guy after the reference emotion you have been experiencing...

It is really neat to try them all out! Or even have a reference and a heritage based radio system!

I might also become a homeless guy if my wife hears about this...

• Like 1

You may just becoming a heritage guy after the reference emotion you have been experiencing...

It is really neat to try them all out! Or even have a reference and a heritage based radio system!

I might also become a homeless guy if my wife hears about this...

Sometimes we are the last to know before we go.

• Like 1

IF she likes music, one listen & she'll come around.

honestly...these really could be the big chance to turn her on to klipsch! They may kind of put a very good spell upon her. There really is something special about a full horn loaded monitor. good luck on these!

You know, my wife was dead against getting the rf-7 setup for $2k on the local craigslist. I begged and pleaded and finally she caved. She said that the sound is not as important as the visual when it comes to movies. Ever since I had hooked up the little rsx speakers, her viewpoint has changed. She green lighted me for a really good receiver. I hooked up the rf-7 speakers for the first time in 3 months last week, and I can honestly say she is coming around. Misconception flees in the face of truth, and the truth is... Sound this immersive and colorful is just as important as the visual display.

I'd want to know exactly what condition the cabinets are in and how much time and/or $ it would take to make them acceptable to me. Would also want to know if the crossovers have been upgraded, if all drivers are working properly, etc. The price would make it worth checking them out in person. Best of luck.

• Like 1

You know, my wife was dead against getting the rf-7 setup for $2k on the local craigslist. I begged and pleaded and finally she caved. She said that the sound is not as important as the visual when it comes to movies. Ever since I had hooked up the little rsx speakers, her viewpoint has changed. She green lighted me for a really good receiver. I hooked up the rf-7 speakers for the first time in 3 months last week, and I can honestly say she is coming around. Misconception flees in the face of truth, and the truth is... Sound this immersive and colorful is just as important as the visual display.

sound to me like your wife secretly just told you to go buy a projection screen and a jvc rs projector to me! What are you waiting on? GO!
  • Like 1

sound to me like your wife secretly just told you to go buy a projection screen and a jvc rs projector to me! What are you waiting on? GO!

We just got a 70" sharp. I would love to project, but I don't have a dark enough room, basement has 3 windows.

We just got a 70" sharp. I would love to project, but I don't have a dark enough room, basement has 3 windows.
thats funny my basement has three windows also. Any more excuses? Lol