What do you do for a living?

Chad

I am a galley slave on the sea of law.

The good part is that while I'm pulling on my oar, I listen to the world's best classical music station, WFMT, on the Forte II's.

These are the ones I brought back from Milwaukee on Amtrak; a story I've told rather often.

WMcD

I am electronic tech/test engineer. I work at Opto22 Inc. We make industrial automation controls, hardware and software. Check us out at: opto22.com if you every need to control anything :).

My wife is an RN and works doing kidney dialysis. She has a heart of gold and is definitely my better half.

Edited by babadono

I am electronic tech/test engineer. I work at Opto22 Inc. We make industrial automation controls, hardware and software. Check us out at: opto22.com if you every need to control anything :)

I need to control 120 volts ac with 12 volts dc.

I am electronic tech/test engineer. I work at Opto22 Inc. We make industrial automation controls, hardware and software. Check us out at: opto22.com if you every need to control anything :)

I need to control 120 volts ac with 12 volts dc.

Yep we make solid state relays that can do that. Or you could use a regular mechanical relay of course.

I'm a partner at a regional law firm based in Chicago. My primary area of practice is workers' compensation defense, representing insurance carriers, self-insured businesses, risk management associations, third-party administrators, and municipalities across various industries including transportation, health care, food service, and manufacturing. My practice also includes matters related to general insurance defense including consulting with clients on a wide range of risk management issues along with the enforcement of clients' subrogation rights and Medicare Secondary Payer compliance issues.

When I joined the Klipsch forum I think I was still in law school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a galley slave on the sea of law.

The good part is that while I'm pulling on my oar, I listen to the world's best classical music station, WFMT, on the Forte II's.

These are the ones I brought back from Milwaukee on Amtrak; a story I've told rather often.

WMcD

And I live a few short blocks away from WFMT!

• Like 1

Love your stuff Mung. Can you travel, or is this type of business just too local due to trusted subs, etc?

It's very satisfying to work on this end of the spectrum, with some designs being built in the $2000 per square foot range. Not for everybody's pocketbook, and nothing speculative.

Can I order a 100 sq/ft home?

Edit: Make that a 10 sq/ft home

Second edit: Make that a 1 sq/ft home

Edited by eth2

When I joined the Klipsch forum I think I was still in law school!

I still have the Moondogs... ;)

You have more kids now? We haven't seen you around much.

Bruce

Hi Bruce, Good to hear from you. I know those Moondogs have found their life home with you. :) I still remember when I bought them from Thom Mackris off of the gon way back when.

Yeah, I don't get around here much. Between work and now three kids (9, 7, and 3 already....man they grow up fast!!), my leisure time seems pretty limited. Still, though, to me this still seems like the best forum around. If I still had my Klipsch speakers, I'd probably come around a bit more. And, if I was being completely honest, I probably could've just stopped buying speakers with my Cornwalls and been as satisfied as I am now.

I remember my trip to kev313 house in Chicago to pick up the oris 150 and the jbl bass bin, if memory serves you had just had the first of the 3 kids, We have had 2 since that trip

originally went for the horns but then offered a good price on the bins that I could not pass on

very enjoyable trip and a nice meet

Currently retired.

I spent 35 years in the public school system and retired as a school principal.

Life is good now without all those kids......

MinThumbsup.gif

:huh: Huh? And I thought you were the Dos Equis spokesman all this time. Come to think about it, I haven't seen a Dos Equis commercial in quite a while...you retired! :emotion-22:

Currently retired.

I spent 35 years in the public school system and retired as a school principal.

Life is good now without all those kids......

MinThumbsup.gif

:huh: Huh? And I thought you were the Dos Equis spokesman all this time. Come to think about it, I haven't seen a Dos Equis commercial in quite a while...you retired! :emotion-22:

New commercials coming out with the up coming fall football season....

• Like 1

Currently Retired, however iv been getting some dam fine offers lately, the ONLY way i figure im going to get pulled into one is if i continue to live here.

So, a Nevada buy/move is already underway.

Nobody is sucking me back into the work force in this Commie State.

• Like 3