Klipsch rf7iis SOLD

MichaelandKlipsch

Up for sale are an basically brand new MINT condition pair of Klipsch RF-7ii in cherry. I have had these in my living room since I purchased them and I’ll be honest they don’t even have finger prints on them. They are MINT from top to bottom and I have decided to part with them. I will only sell them as a local pick up I don’t have the boxes any longer and don’t want to ship these. These are A stock speakers and I placed them in my living room but have run cables to them or ever hooked them up to an amp so I decided to sell them and got with a smaller speaker in my study instead. Feel free to ask me any questions

post-52289-0-09620000-1407421982_thumb.j

post-52289-0-51700000-1407422031_thumb.j

Edited by MichaelandKlipsch

They are not Brand new in a Box however they are Brand new as in never been hooked up or listened to. They have just sat on my living room floor. I haven’t untwisted the speaker terminals or anything like that. Never had power to them. But I guess we can say Mint since I don’t have the boxes for them.