Klipsch rf7iis SOLD

MichaelandKlipsch

• Moderators

This is a fantastic price guys. I know the market is slow and people don't have a lot of available cash but cmon, where else can you buy Open Box, Never Used speakers at this price?

Edited by Youthman

This is a fantastic price guys. I know the market is slow and people don't have a lot of available cash but cmon, where can you buy Open Box, Never Used speakers at this price?

you can buy them right here :P GLWS nice pair of speakers I miss mine

Edited by A1UC

Very excited to have opportunity to try a pair of RF-7 II in such fine condition with the Cherry finish. These will be replacing my RF-63 speakers - which I've enjoyed for the past 3 to 4 years. It will be fun to compare them in 2 channel and HT systems

Congratulations to both! Interested in your comparison as I can't recall someone having both and comparing them to one another.

Very excited to have opportunity to try a pair of RF-7 II in such fine condition with the Cherry finish.

Congratulations to you both.

These will be replacing my RF-63 speakers

Say it ain't so. :(

which I've enjoyed for the past 3 to 4 years.

That does not surprise me at all. ;)

It will be fun to compare them in 2 channel and HT systems

Just a guess, but :emotion-21::emotion-21: for the 63's in 2-channel, and :emotion-21::emotion-21: for the 7II's for HT.

Enjoy,

Bill

Congrats on the sale for both :)

Its has been my experience with klipsch so far. That the bigger you go the better it is (with all things being of at least the same or higher quality).

That is what I hope to experience also. I've enjoyed the RF-63s. And also have a pair of Chorus I speakers. I may end up keeping both sets of Reference speakers and let go of the Chorus

Edited by cjmustang69