Klipsch rf7iis SOLD

MichaelandKlipsch

I know I like the Chorus and RF-63 speakers I currently have. I expect I will like the RF- 7 speakers as well. I'd like to keep all 3 of them, but just wouldn't be able to use all of them enough to justify keeping them. The slim profile of the Reference speakers give them an advantage over the Chorus speakers for my room. This leads me to believe I may need to sell the Chorus.

Congrats on the sale for both :)

Its has been my experience with klipsch so far. That the bigger you go the better it is (with all things being of at least the same or higher quality).

That is what I hope to experience also. I've enjoyed the RF-63s. And also have a pair of Chorus I speakers. I may end up keeping both sets of Reference speakers and let go of the Chorus

Man I don't know. The chorus 1 are similar to the cornwalls. I would have a hard time selling my corns myself.

I think you are going to enjoy the clarity and detail that the RF-7ii provides over the RF-63 as well as the added bottom end.

For movies. ;)

It will be a very nice upgrade indeed.

For movies. :D

Bill

Edited by willland

• Moderators

Wow Bill, you are as biased as I was when I had my RF-83's. :P I think I convinced myself that there wasn't a better speaker because these had been my "babies". I bought the LaScalas just to hear them in my own setup, not even considering buying them to keep. Boy how all that changed. :lol:

Edited by Youthman

Wow Bill, you are as biased as I was when I had my RF-83's.

Yes I am. :D As good as the 83's are, you compared them up against a pair of LaScalas, and like I told you, the LaScalas would win every contest except with bass extension. :P:)

But don't forget I own the 63's, HI's, HII's, 75's, and have owned forte's, Quartets, and 35's.

I have heard LaScalas, Cornwalls, Khorns, Belles, CornScalas, Chorus, forte II's, RF-7's, RF-83's, KLF-30's, RF-3II's.

With all that said, I do have some experience in which I could form my opinion(fact) ;):D about the RF-63's musicality, though be it biased.

Bill

Edited by willland