FS: K-402/k-1133 and Tweeter Pairs not cheap

ClaudeJ1

Have to downsize with my move from Indy to Detroit. See avatar for the bass and tweet horns. K-402's with K1133's are spoken for but may be available for $2,000 if contingency sale goes up in smoke.

Asking $350 for the pair of bass horns with K-33's (Stick those under your LaScalas and enjoy some REAL bass). This is less than the cost of the lumber and drivers alone! Free labor and R&D. SOLD

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148054-quarter-pie-bass-horn-measured-fr-how2build-and-hornresp/

I will meet you somewhere between the two cities or up to 150 miles.

QSC Waveguides (look like Mini K-402's) with B&C DE-250 tweeters, $195 for the pair shipped anywhere in the USA.

post-20774-0-92420000-1407447029_thumb.j

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 2

$350 for the QPs is a great buy. It is by far the best bass horn I have heard. I am VERY tempted to get these myself to replace the side La Scalas in my QP theater (then I would have 5 QPs !!!) but the tape measure is telling me no. I can tell I am going to be trying to figure out ways to try to shoe horn them in all afternoon.

$350 for the QPs is a great buy. It is by far the best bass horn I have heard. I am VERY tempted to get these myself to replace the side La Scalas in my QP theater (then I would have 5 QPs !!!) but the tape measure is telling me no. I can tell I am going to be trying to figure out ways to try to shoe horn them in all afternoon.

Those darn tape measures again! And you know darn well we can't "miniaturize" a 50 Hz. wave, unfortunately. This is as small as I could make it at 1/4 wavelength propagation. That being said, you COULD stand them up. They are 3" shorter than the ones you built and you could cut them down a bit, since it's for rears and not mains having the mid/tweets up a bit higher overhead still works for side channels. They would still mobetta bass than a LaScala.......I'm just sayin'

Edited by ClaudeJ1

I just seen these just this minute for sale. Wow! I like the Claude quarter pie and simply have to say basically drivers alone you get some super bass horns for a few dollars. I have enough being stored and no room in my listening room now nor i see in the future or i would buy without doubt. That said im jumping in here to keep in the 1/4 pie sale loop. This is a great sale and these bass horns are a hoot. Even with the 510 they would provide good dynamic range. Very good deal here and along with the 1/4 you would get Claude support....bar none within active forum members Claude is on top of the klipsch sound, history and design.

These should sell now.

• Like 1