WTB: Heresy I woofers

Amy

• Moderators

So I have a pair of Heresy I's found on ebay in my new office, but sadly, the woofers and distorting and Klipsch doesn't have them any more.

Funny, I didn't know if I should post this in garage sale, or updates and mods. I feel like a total noob. Who's running this place, anyway?

• Like 2

Good morning beautiful Lady!!

If it is indeed the woofer causing the problem, please call my friend Tom at (260)-494-1677

He owns a speaker recone shop at 1707 N. Harrison St. Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Tom is the only speaker reconer anywhere to be certified by Electro Voice to recone their older speaker as does all of my reconing.

Your original baskets are better than the newer klipsch woofers and will be brand new when you put them back in, it will be cheaper as well.

He does only the finest work and I would not steer YOU wrong...

Rog

• Like 1

• Moderators

Good morning beautiful Lady!!

If it is indeed the woofer causing the problem, please call my friend Tom at (260)-494-1677

He owns a speaker recone shop at 1707 N. Harrison St. Ft. Wayne, Indiana

Tom is the only speaker reconer anywhere to be certified by Electro Voice to recone their older speaker as does all of my reconing.

Your original baskets are better than the newer klipsch woofers and will be brand new when you put them back in, it will be cheaper as well.

He does only the finest work and I would not steer YOU wrong...

Rog

Thank you!! :)

• Like 1

One woofer is collapsed.

I've got a spare one in a box and I'm still in Indy, but moving tomorrow, you have my number so call and you can try it, or bring the Heresy and I'll swap it out. Yellow Penske truck hard to miss.

Edited by ClaudeJ1
  • Like 1