WTB: Heresy I badge

comay

*** EDIT ***

I caved and bought a single badge off of eBay and a pair from a forum member. Thanks.

Hello all,

I recently bought a pair of 1984 Heresy I's and I'm starting to "restore" them. I’ve seen some badges on eBay but I don’t need something NOS for $100. And however tempting, I don’t really want to buy a pair of grills to get one badge. I’m in need of a single badge like the one pictured below. It doesn’t need to be in pristine condition as long as it’s flat. So hopefully someone can help me out with some stinkin' badges. Well . . . just one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

IMG_5700.jpg

Edited by comay
  • Like 1

Well with the paint stripper, stain, tung oil, new caps, new soldering iron, solder, solder wick, and new binding posts to replace the cinch blocks I've already spent more than I paid for the speakers in the first place. And did I mention I was thinking about getting a pair of Crite CW1228's?

Thanks for the optimism, opusk2k9.

• Like 1

I've had a lot of suggestions to take a nice hi-res photo, take them to a trophy/awards shop, and have them reproduced. Shouldn't be too expensive....

Hmmmmmm. Couldn't hurt to find out. Thanks for the idea.

• Like 1