Forum Glitches

During the last few days the Forum seems to have developed a few glitches. The quoting does not seem to be working correctly. Also, when replying, the bold, italic, underline, and strike through buttons aren't working. In fact, none of the features (emoticons, etc) work. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Well, I've never mentioned it, but about every other time I start a new post bold, strikethrough, underline or a combination is on. Annoying, but non fatal. As to quotes, I've found that if one has just posted you often have to refresh the screen to get it to work. Dodgy, it is.

Dave

• Like 1

Well, I've never mentioned it, but about every other time I start a new post bold, strikethrough, underline or a combination is on. Annoying, but non fatal. As to quotes, I've found that if one has just posted you often have to refresh the screen to get it to work. Dodgy, it is.

Dave

I've mentioned it plenty as well as have other members. Chad can't duplicate it so he can't fix it. If you click low in the response screen before you type it doesn't do it. I forget most times and have to erase and start over.

• Like 1

• Administrators

During the last few days the Forum seems to have developed a few glitches. The quoting does not seem to be working correctly. Also, when replying, the bold, italic, underline, and strike through buttons aren't working. In fact, none of the features (emoticons, etc) work. Thanks in advance!

Not sure about the quoting issue, but the issue with the buttons not working might be because the editor might be in "off mode" for you. In the upper-left corner of the post editor, there is an icon that looks like a light switch. Click it and see what happens. Someone else had that problem a while back and that was a cause.

• Like 1