Forum Glitches

• Administrators

Early in the morning I have been getting a "driver error." The site will not load.

And the driver error?

Do you still get this? I have a process that runs every 6 hours that looks for posts that have a space after a cut and paste URL (which is what causes the error) and clears the trailing space.
  • Like 1

Early in the morning I have been getting a "driver error." The site will not load.

And the driver error?

Do you still get this? I have a process that runs every 6 hours that looks for posts that have a space after a cut and paste URL (which is what causes the error) and clears the trailing space.

Oh crap, that is me with my CL listings........ :ph34r:

And the driver error?

See https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/151637-collapsing-paragraph-white-space-next-day/

During the last few days the Forum seems to have developed a few glitches. The quoting does not seem to be working correctly. Also, when replying, the bold, italic, underline, and strike through buttons aren't working. In fact, none of the features (emoticons, etc) work. Thanks in advance!

Not sure about the quoting issue, but the issue with the buttons not working might be because the editor might be in "off mode" for you. In the upper-left corner of the post editor, there is an icon that looks like a light switch. Click it and see what happens. Someone else had that problem a while back and that was a cause.

That was it, Chad! You're the Best!

Edited by Don Richard