La Scala Speakers for $675 in Indianapolis

Mr. Clark

Nobody as far as i know. There still up. I have cash...no room or time lol i can buy what i want but this deal isnt meant for me. id buy a new pair or ready to go pair before i buy anything that need work right now. Theres plenty around to fish these up

• Like 1

Makes sense now. I guess they were "project" speakers for that price.

They are and id like some indy ls's in the future possibly, likely no projects though. I do have some very nice black belles klipschwise that i will utilize when we move again...likely march 2015...

We are moving back where i lived where i moved after my home was robbed a few years back while with my ex wife. Private secure gated camera community w/2 pools, a very nice golf coarse and the rest of the goodies many like to be surrounded by...3 bedrooms with an office. Anyhue will have room then to decorate and utilize space for separate listening rooms. Actually very happy in the community of the living dead(very old neighbors) and general motors workers were at now and its less than one third the price of where i moved from after divorce...then to now same community. Old def neighbors.

I need another project.

Just called and emailed to see if still avail.

They were this morning. They are ok and have some features that some may find appealing. Im not up for extras i dont want or need in particular at the moment that need work. My current radio/listening room is supreme. And i have spares for everything.

I will say the situation with these ls's seemed not for me even if i were wanting these ls's. Basically some crites networks and your jamming or there abouts. Then finishing touches a bit at a time to make like new

• Like 1

Well it looks like my deal with him may have fell through when I asked to test them out when picking them up, as he has stopped responding since I asked this. He told me multiple times they work fine, but I see he relisted them as is, so my guess is they are definetly a project. He sent me a picture and the cabinets are about a 6/10.

Edited by saekountry

Well it looks like my deal with him may have fell through when I asked to test them out when picking them up, as he has stopped responding since I asked this. He told me multiple times they work fine, but I see he relisted them as is, so my guess is they are definetly a project. He sent me a picture and the cabinets are about a 6/10.

Yes there is something unusual about this deal for them with the lady and guy and/or who whatever. If somebody wanted them $350-400 would be an ok value maybe go lower. Somethings not right about this whole situation though.

• Like 2

I agree with my friend of science above. I've been in considerable contact with this guy (the other phone number was his mother), and something feels not right about this one. Resistant to letting anyone check them, or slight disassemble for inspection of components. My guess is rode hard- put away wet. With the Peavey monitor he was listing earlier, most probably filled with non-Klipsch components by someone who doesn't know sound gear. He's been here to check out forum for pricing info so may very well read this. Many of us could easily remedy anything that was the matter with these, but the seller's reluctance, coupled with the multiple cases of ceased communication - raise a serious red flag on this one. I was slated to go out this morning but never heard back other than 'sounds good', no addy, no phone contact only texts. BUYER BEWARE!!!! My guess is he's looking for someone who doesn't know what they're getting into. Which is a real shame, because I always enjoy breathing life back into a pair of classic Klipsch beauties. [sigh]

Edited by colterphoto1
  • Like 2

Actually very happy in the community of the living dead(very old neighbors) and general motors workers were at now and its less than one third the price of where i moved from after divorce...then to now same community. Old def neighbors.

How will your neighbors be able to hear your speakers then?

If someone here really wants a fine set of LSI, I have a pair of 80's models - all black, no aluminum trim, top sections are square, not trapezoid. K55m and AL3 networks. Never road hard, purchased from a church. PM me. I'm in Indianapolis. WIll go $750. No gypsy curse, no mystery phone numbers. Good communication with trusted seller. 

Edited by colterphoto1