La Scala Speakers for $675 in Indianapolis

Mr. Clark

If someone here really wants a fine set of LSI, I have a pair of 80's models - all black, no aluminum trim, top sections are square, not trapezoid. K55m and AL3 networks. Never road hard, purchased from a church. PM me. I'm in Indianapolis. WIll go $750. No gypsy curse, no mystery phone numbers. Good communication with trusted seller. 

Are there pictures of these fine LSIs? And you got em from a Church?? I want to go to that Church! 

I can't even imagine how many LSI I've been through over here. Only ever had the one pair of standard versions, which are in my living room. Let's see, I still have the ones from down the street from Picky, the minty LSI-BG,  Opus got a pair of the 80's style, Jimbo got my matching LSI-BG splits, I had a pair of all-in-one LSI-BG that went somewhere, maybe two sets of those. Still have a beater single LSI-BG that I paid $100 at a local thrift shop for, so I've still got a LCR setup. Pulling my top hats apart this week to recap the networks. 

Mr. Clark send me a MSG with your email and I'll get you photos. Guess I should put up a sale advert here somewhere.. 

EDIT, my last 'for sale' pair is gone. Made a couple Forum members pretty happy this summer! 

Edited by colterphoto1