chorus ii in NE ohio 450.00 also svs pb12-nsd 475.00

Liftmore

I have a set of black chorus ii for sale. I recently picked up a pair of epics from a forum member so these are for sale. All drivers are perfect. Grills are perfect. Cabinets are 6.5/10 have some scratches and base is flaking and if your a perfectionist would benefit from refinishing which is why they are priced at fairly at 450. They came from overseas. These sound beautiful and function perfectly. I will upload pics this evening. I can email or text pictures to serious buyers. Liftmore@ymail.com 440-571-1018

Svs pb12-nsd with almost full 5 year warranty left which is transferable. Sub is perfect 10/10. I would rather not ship either of theses. Sub is priced at 475.00

• Like 1

No original box. It's a great sub I just want to buy a pair of jl's. So it's for sale. Scrappydud where are you at?. I travel all over the northern part of the state for work.

sully is much closer to you and could use t a lot more than me as he is searching for a second so he will be set.
  • Like 1

that sub looks relatively easy to ship,

Product Dimensions: 20.9 x 22 x 16.9 inches ; 61.7 pounds

head to lowes and buy the 2 inch thick sheets of blue foam, cut pieces to fit all 6 sides leaving no open edges wrap it in cardboard, and barring insanely ignorant handling it will arrive as shipped

I have shipped lascalas, cornwalls, and rf-7, as well as other brands of speakers in this manner with great results.

again Good luck with the sales

• Like 2

They made pics way to hard too add on here. You have to load them on somthing like photobucket. Then take the # and copy paste it over here. Its a huge pain.

Pics are easy to load on here. Next to the "post" button is a "more reply options" button. Hit that, go down to attach files, browse your computer.