Selling 2 Klipsch MCMS and 6 Klipsch Lascalas!

margotaf12

My parents are roller skating rink operators and they are getting out of the business. We are selling all of our speakers, which are made by yours truly, Klipsch. We have 6 Lascalas and 2 MCMS. All are in great working condition!! No visible wear and tear on the casings of the speakers, just a bit of dust. We would like $7000.00. We are able to deliver, if close by or we would hire a trucking company. If you prefer a trucking company, the shipping price would be paid by you and if we can deliver for you, we will just add a flat rate of $300, as long as you are within 70 miles of the zip code 13021. If you would like more pictures, please let me know!!! Always Willing to Negotiate!!! Thanks!!

Email: mafmusic12@yahoo.com

Phone Number: 315-567-6868

post-58768-0-94100000-1407764016_thumb.j

post-58768-0-44740000-1407764071_thumb.j

post-58768-0-40020000-1407764120_thumb.j

• Like 1

Surprisingly, there are a lot of roller skating rinks still left. The public doesn't really know, but there are still a lot left. There definitely is/was a rink in Birmingham. Unfortunately, the industry doesn't promote itself well and business is tough, unless you have a good business mind and can get through just about everything. Let your friends know about this post!!! Looking to sell these as soon as we can!! Or let me know if there is someone I should contact!!!

• Like 1

Im on the left coast, someday something like this just might pop up around here, and that is why after trying to find some for two years i went with EAWs, Mids modified w/K400 horns of course.

Going active this week, i hope.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1