men and baby showers

T2K

As matter of fact with my stepson at age 6 I made sure he had something to do other than go to baby showers with my ex wife..sure my daughter went. Now with my fiance i would not even consider for 1 moment attending actually the same as i felt years ago. The fellas always grab the soon to be dad and take him out for his choice of event/s during the baby shower to avoid the women event of a baby shower. I normally make sure the gift is nice for the baby and/or mother to be as well then scram

i would not even consider for 1 moment attending actually the same as i felt years ago.

Agreed :emotion-21: I know that I sure wouldn’t want to interrupt or intrude upon that traditional, time-honored, long-established, customary "female-bonding ritual" that I’ve been told about where there is a lot of oooooooohing and aaaaaaaahing over those cute, adorable little baby clothes and then subject myself to the women exchanging their respective tales of being in labor. :wacko2:

• Moderators

And come to find out, no showers are involved, leave it to a bunch of women to leave out the best part. :(

The want men to go, invite a different crowd and make it a real shower, men would be looking everywhere to get invited. :o