OK, this is out there. She is the he and he the she? They have kids. What do you think?

JL Sargent

• Moderators

I feel sorry for the kids. :( We (including myself) are typically selfish beings. We think about what "we" want without regard to how our decisions will impact those around us.

Guess it makes for an incredibly awkward family day at the beach.

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

If you are against it, you are a bigot. You aren't allowed to judge others; but those that tell you that will judge you a bigot.

• Like 1

I guess it's because I am in a mixed race marriage and kinda notice things a little differently but forgetting the gender I am looking at the ethnicity appearance of the 'parents' and kiddos. Doesn't look like the same branch of the family tree if you know what I mean. Hard to say really since in my case my daughter looks like me (lucky girl) and my son favors his mom.

• Moderators

And I thought my family was weird, not so much anymore.

He the real she looks a little off, but she the real he is not bad looking for a guy. :o Well I have seen uglier women them him. :blink:

Never mind I'm confused

Reminds me of my x brother I law who is g a y, we were talking about going to mardi gras one year and he said he was also. I said we will look for you in the quarter and he said you will not notice me I will be in drag !

I said are you serious your 6' 7" and 300+ pounds and nothing special to look at, I can easily pick you out in a crowd ! :lol::D

edit; it censored the word *** :D it's not 1950 anymore, I could think of worse if I want to use a word as an insult, I don't think that word is an insult ? been wrong before

Edited by dtel

• Administrators

Deep3shot, so you are good with whatever affect this has on the kids?

I'm sure if the parents are loving to their kids like any parent should be, they will be fine. I worry more about kids' parents that shouldn't be parents in the first place. I worry more about kids being exposed to Kim Kardashian syndrome.
  • Like 6