Why all the airspace ?

See https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/151637-collapsing-paragraph-white-space-next-day/

You don't need any extra white space in the editor view - because the script will insert one for you after a CR.

Chris

It's not normal to have an extra space inserted with a simple <enter>, and this does not seem to be a problem for everyone, although it does that in my posts as well.

I PM'd Chad about the problem earlier tonight. I'm sure he's burning up the midnight oil to fix it. B)

It's not normal to have an extra space inserted with a simple <enter>, and this does not seem to be a problem for everyone, although it does that in my posts as well.

I PM'd Chad about the problem earlier tonight. I'm sure he's burning up the midnight oil to fix it. B)

I believe that the link below may be helpful. It shows the detailed exchange with Chad in relation to the comment below on why the CR does not need to be hit twice to add the blank row of white space in the editor view of a post and how the additional CR will give an additional blank row.

See https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/151637-collapsing-paragraph-white-space-next-day/

You don't need any extra white space in the editor view - because the script will insert one for you after a CR.

Chris

Edited by Fjd

• Administrators

I'm working on this still, tweaking here & there. So it may look different soon. The reason I put this in was because my process that strips out whitespace from pasted-in URLs had a side-effect of also removing empty paragraphs.