Klipsch LaScalas are about the "Details"

Youthman

Got a pair of Chorus II's and Belle's rockin on a cable concert, Bad Company Live at the Hard Rock.  08/08/08.  Pretty badass if you ask me.  Paul Rodgers is freaking amazing, carries the entire thing....

But to get back on point.....I love my LSIs.  Seems like I'm always thinking about slight tweaks or positioning, almost more than all the others.

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 1

When I owned Corns and Belles at the same time the speed, clarity and mid-range with the Belles made the Corns seem slow and sloppy. Regardless of depth of bass fully horn loaded is where its at with me. A ported 15 in. seems ponderous and ill-defined when compared to the horn loaded 15. And even more so with LaScalla and now with KHorns, well ---- 'nuf said.

• Like 1

• Moderators
What's funny youth is just how much better they are gonna sound just by moving them More than five feet away from your face lol

Agreed, I think they sound fantastic even being so close but am looking forward to having them in their new home further away and behind the 150" AT Screen.

That is cool. A friend of mine had a basic 5 Heresy surround sound system and when we were watching the matrix I looked outside to see if it was raining... Caught me by surprise..

Those are awesome moments.  I find myself looking behind me because I hear something, thinking someone opened the door to the HT.  Love the realism that Klipsch provides.

With LSs, building a HT that they would not be adequate is beyond my paycheck.

Not sure I understand what you mean.

Had a few friends over this evening for Valentines Cookout.  One of my neighbors invited his brother and sister-n-law over.  Brian asked me to show his brother the HT.  He shares that he has a Magnapan setup with a Sony Receiver.  I showed him the components and I demoed a scene from Transformers Dark of the Moon, then switched over to music from Spotify and Youtube.  He couldn't believe the amount of detail the LaScalas produced.  He kept saying, "And those are from the 80's?".  :D  That's totally what I fell in love with on the LaScalas....the amount of detail, huge soundstage and smooth midrange.  I'm enjoying the LS more and more each day.

It is an awesome feeling isn't it when friends come over, and comment about how great your system sounds... Especially when they have heard or own High End equipment before, and prefer your system.

+1

• Like 1