KG4 Help - what binding posts?

st. patrick

I tried finding  threads about replacement binding posts for KG4's but came up empty.  I also went to the Klipsch.com sites looking for parts but came up empty, so I will ask you all for help.

My daughter was moving and the binding post on her KG4 broke when someone (not me) apparently tried to unscrew it and kept going until the stud broke.  I went to PartsExpress to look at binding posts but they mostly see to be too long - the part INSIDE the cabinet.  The binding post  goes thru the black plastic cup on the rear of the speaker and protrudes thru it a LITTLE, but the space is limited because the XO board is mounted to the back of the black plastic cup.

Can someone point me in the right direction or give me a part number, please?  I am not adverse to upgrading a bit while it is opened up.

Thank you, Patrick

post-11921-0-46220000-1408397736_thumb.j

post-11921-0-54020000-1408397853_thumb.j

Edited by st. patrick

I added two photos to the original post, and one below.

The second picture was taken first.  It shows the threaded stud on the inside of the speaker cab.

The first picture shows the break in the connector and the base of the threaded stud.

The third picture - if I can resize it to upload it, shows where the break occurred. Attached below. Note that both the red plastic and black plastic (Rt and Lt) or (neg and positive) are broken off, just leaving the head of the threaded stud.

Sorry I didn't load the pictures earlier.

post-11921-0-91140000-1408399883_thumb.j