I'm stumped... I need help!

AccessDenied

I've found remotes for about 50$ online, but it's not worth it to me right now. I'll just save up for a 7.1 setup down the road!

$50 does seem steep.  Whenever you're ready, check the Garage Sale section here on the forum.  There's some nice used stuff there.

• Like 1

And welcome to the forums and to the Klipsch family.  You will find that you are able to build your system over time and if you are patient, you can find some REALLY great deals on used gear, especially from Craigslist.  ;)

I'm building this thing piece by piece hahaha. Like all of my projects, they tend to complete themselves in phases...

I like it though, honestly. If I were to buy everything in one day and set it up and be done with it (not that I could afford doing this) I feel like I wouldn't be able to fully appreciate each and every component.  Now, buying each piece/set individually really allows me to discover the benefit of adding the next component!

I'm starting with a 2.0 channel... I'm excited to watch (hear) it evolve to 3.0; 4.0; 5.1... and so forth.... I think 5.1 is my threshold

• Like 1

• Moderators
I'm building this thing piece by piece hahaha. Like all of my projects, they tend to complete themselves in phases... I like it though, honestly. If I were to buy everything in one day and set it up and be done with it (not that I could afford doing this) I feel like I wouldn't be able to fully appreciate each and every component. Now, buying each piece/set individually really allows me to discover the benefit of adding the next component!

There is a lot of wisdom in what you just said.  I have found the same to be true in my life as well.  If you look at my build thread, you will see how my system has evolved over several years.  The journey can be just as enjoyable as the end result.