Polk Rti for trade for klipsch rf! Let me know what you have!

isaac415

Hi,

I have Polk rti10s, 8s, csi5, fxi5, r300 and r150 as well as bic h100 sub and velodyne cht10 for trade for klipsch speakers.

I just want to try something new. I am located in tacoma, wa so would ideally be with someone local.

Don't hesitate to make a cash offer too!

Thanks!

don't forget the CF3 and the CF4 both of the Epic series. These were the precursors to the RF series. Thsy have the largest wide band horn of any domestic Klipsch and larger than any of the RF series. They are three driver two ways they do like power to really strut but 50 100 watts will make lots of sound. They should be raised up so that the centre of the horn is at your seated ear level. In my estimation the best speaker ever released by Klipsch. Worth looking for on your local lists. Good luck and enjoy. Best regards and a warm welcome here Moray James.

Also, good news! Found rb5s for a steal and will be picking them up this weekend.

Do you all think rf5s, rb5s and rc7 would be a significant upgrade to Polk rti?

It would be a major upgrade!

RB5, RF5 and RC7 are dream speakers for HT setup to some people.

I saw those RB-5's. They looked in pretty rough shape but I have heard great things about those babies.

Congrats on the new gear!

I just snagged 4 Polk RTi-A3's, CSi-A6 and a PSW125 all in cherry off CL. I am going to do a head to head comparison next week. Pretty fun buying new gear.

don't forget the CF3 and the CF4 both of the Epic series. These were the precursors to the RF series. Thsy have the largest wide band horn of any domestic Klipsch and larger than any of the RF series. They are three driver two ways they do like power to really strut but 50 100 watts will make lots of sound. They should be raised up so that the centre of the horn is at your seated ear level. In my estimation the best speaker ever released by Klipsch. Worth looking for on your local lists. Good luck and enjoy. Best regards and a warm welcome here Moray James.

What do you think is a fair market value for klf 30s? I am interested in buying some locally but they seem to be overpriced.

Thanks for the help