What's the point of crapping on other threads?

jimjimbo

I'll never forget when I was young and getting over my going to the bathroom in restrooms at work(number 2) I would pick the stall next to somebody else to get over my issue. Anyhow 1 day the big one came. I walked in and there were 10 stalls all empty xept 1. I picked the one next to another that had somebody was already in(this was my way of fighting my anxiety) and it was my direct boss. I sat and crapped right next one of only 3 people that knew how much I was paid. There he sat with his brand new "new balance" shoes and we crapped together. I didn't talk through the stall or anything, I hadn't got that far in life yet.

Nowadays I don't even shut the door. I just wave and talk to whoever looks/watches. Heck crapping use to be communal. Many, many years ago we crapped together in big communal toilets. I prefer to keep my business private these days to be honest... although I pushed the limits and I wouldn't be surprised if it were to happen again. I have ulcerative colitis as well so im a frequent flyer sometimes. When you gotta crap its not healthy to hold it in. Gas as well...its better to just let it go(maybe run to the other room, maybe not). Believe me this week I passed a kidney stone and besides that...... stomach pain is nothing to mess with!

i don’t know if i respect you more or am scared of you more  :D   i have the same anxiety issue; but, am just trying to make friends with it.

we definitely take notice of the shoes behind the awful stench in stall #2.

very true…so true that in the early 1980s i had the idea for crapper shoes…disposable covers that you put on over your real shoes to disguise them. that way you don’t have to worry about being identified by your shoes when you go back to the office. 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

very true…so true that in the early 1980s i had the idea for crapper shoes…disposable covers that you put on over your real shoes to disguise them. that way you don’t have to worry about being identified by your shoes when you go back to the office.

Get Oprah behind that idea and you'll be filthy rich.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 1

Get Oprah behind that idea and you''ll be filthy rich.

Even Oprah poops.

Just ask Stedman...

definitely not you

good to know … i did spend five years in Michigan while in the coast guard.  we did have crappers on the ship though…and right out of boot camp, i had to clean them.

Where, Grand Haven, Ludington, Detroit or . . . .?

First time, the original Mackinaw homeported in Cheboygan (spent the winter in Sault Ste Marie; second time Grand Haven. When i reported to the Mackinaw out of bootcamp, last days of October, i didn’t even own a coat … bought one the very first day after work.  that place gets cold!

Edited by BigStewMan

Awesome idea!

• Like 1

First time, the original Mackinaw homeported in Cheboygan (spent the winter in Sault Ste Marie; second time Grand Haven. When i reported to the Mackinaw out of bootcamp, last days of October, i didn’t even own a coat … bought one the very first day after work. that place gets cold!

Did you experience Fricano's in Grand Haven?

My nephew is in the Coast Guard, recently stationed in Ludington, but now in New York or New Jersey. USCG is a great branch of the service.

My brother (USNA '75) says everyone in the Coast Guard must be at least 6' tall.

Edited by DizRotus

First time, the original Mackinaw homeported in Cheboygan (spent the winter in Sault Ste Marie; second time Grand Haven. When i reported to the Mackinaw out of bootcamp, last days of October, i didn’t even own a coat … bought one the very first day after work. that place gets cold!
Did you experience Fricano's in Grand Haven?

My nephew is in the Coast Guard, recently stationed in Ludington, but now in New York or New Jersey. USCG is a great branch of the service.

My brother (USNA '75) says everyone in the Coast Guard must be at least 6' tall.

well i am at least 6’ tall (that’s an old navy joke) … yes, i’ve been to fricano’s -- pizza culture shock experience.  it was a very thin pie … first time i’d ever seen that.  grand haven was a cool place--not what i’d ever experienced before, that small town life.  met some good friends at this church i was going to and it was harder to leave them and return to california than it was to leave my blood relatives to go to grand haven.  it wasn’t a bad life. 

I mean really....I'm kind of ticked off.  No, really ticked off....Try to do something good, something productive, get some participation, and get a bunch of crap....quit it, stop it, oh I can't handle it....it's not me, it's you....

Look, if you don't like a thread, stay out of it!  Just like watching TV (if you're into that)...if you don't like the show, turn the channel for crying out loud.  Not that big a deal.  Get a life.

But.... This is the internets... It is like trying to stop the rain.

"What's the point of crapping on other threads?"

Ahahahaha!

No point at all. It's just as pointless as starting a thread about crapping on other threads.

I mean really....I'm kind of ticked off.  No, really ticked off....Try to do something good, something productive, get some participation, and get a bunch of crap....quit it, stop it, oh I can't handle it....it's not me, it's you....

Look, if you don't like a thread, stay out of it!  Just like watching TV (if you're into that)...if you don't like the show, turn the channel for crying out loud.  Not that big a deal.  Get a life.

But.... This is the internets... It is like trying to stop the rain.

Yep, this ^ ^ man gets it.

• Like 1

California boys posing as southern rockers 8-) I like em still.

That's depressing, I sure hope it's at least the Southern part of California as bad as that it is already. :ph34r:

Well you know people love to complain about California and it ain't perfect but it is the 8th largest economy in the world 8-() Impressive! It leaves Texas and New York in the dust.

The worst part is coming though....... CCR was from San Francisco but technically El Cerrito between Berkeley and Cisco..... Whenever I hear CCR I think Born On The Bayou... Do they have Bayou's in Berkley or Cisco... Great band though...