Seeking Advice for Friend

Howdy fella's,

A good friend just purchased himself a Cayin a50t Integrated Amp pumping out 16W Tri or 35W Ultra. He's looking to spend $1K on a fairly efficient pair of bookshelfs. Since I don't really have any experince with any of the Klipsch bookshelf speakers I'm yielding to your suggestions ;)

Amp: http://www.soundstagedirect.com/cayin-a-50t-tube-integrated-amp-audio-equipment.shtml

Much Garcias

Those RB-75's are getting some good rap here lately. May be the biggest?

*Willand liking his...I think!

Someone had some in the garage section here fairly recently for sale. Not sure of the model though.

Edited by billybob

Well being a Heritage guy I mentioned the Heresy first to him but I think they are just a we bit large for him width wise so I told him to look at the RB81 II Ref series I believe then I thought about asking those in the know :) Wonder what the diff is in the RB81 and RB75's (Duh Kaiser you can read right :huh: )

Well being a Heritage guy I mentioned the Heresy first to him but I think they are just a we bit large for him width wise so I told him to look at the RB81 II Ref series I believe then I thought about asking those in the know :) Wonder what the diff is in the RB81 and RB75's (Duh Kaiser you can read right :huh: )

If Heresy's are too big, I'd look for a pair of the 75's.