Belle klipsch

kurtwilson2426

Welcome to the forums kurt.  We ask that members post an asking price as opposed to a make an offer type listing.  Also a location will help those that might be interested as well.  Best wishes with your sale.

Welcome Kurt

As far as I know there has never been a rule that someone can't ask for offers if that is what you want to do. I do believe it will turn some potential buyers away that don't care to deal that way but it's your right to conduct your offer for sale as you please.

Youthman when you say "We" who are you talking about..?  Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of Klipsch is hands off on this section of the forum other than they have asked us to be respectful of the sellers and buyers listing things here.

miketn

• Moderators
Youthman when you say "We" who are you talking about..?

"We" referring to the Klipsch Community.  This is not Chad's "rule", not Klipsch's "rule" or even Youthman's "rule".  That might not be the way that you feel (and that's ok) but in general, that has been the consensus for the Garage sale. 

• Like 4

I have a pair of belle klipsch speakers for sale. If your interested you can text me at 561-862-8633. Make me  your best offer.

Shipping?  Local pickup or are you willing to ship...

Also, welcome to the forum....

Youthman when you say "We" who are you talking about..?

"We" referring to the Klipsch Community.  This is not Chad's "rule", not Klipsch's "rule" or even Youthman's "rule".  That might not be the way that you feel (and that's ok) but in general, that has been the consensus for the Garage sale. 

Hey Youthman....I know you were trying to be helpful to the OP and I understand what your saying but even if that is the consensus it's not a requirement  for the OP but him seeing your Tag as a Moderator might make him or any relatively new poster think otherwise.

Just one person's opinion,

miketn :)

• Like 1

The serial should be stamped on the back, since they aren't readable from the labels.  However, they are c.1977 (like my Belle), since they have the laser tags that were only used for a few years.

Good luck.  Keep us posted and upload some photos if you score them.

• Like 1