87 khorns in South FL. Price lowered. SOLD

alexg5775

Time to part with my khorns. They are from 1987 with consecutive serials numbers. They have the crites ct125 tweeters and type A/4500 crossover which are just under 2 years old. The man i previously bought these from had just ordered and installed the crossover and tweeters. Everything works as it should and they sound great. See pics for condition. One speaker has a small black paint stain on top and the other has a chip on top front of speaker, which can be seen in pic. These are the two biggest and most obvious imperfections, everything else is small and normal use of speakers over last 25+ years. Local pic up in Miami, unless we somehow arange shipment i will do if buyer pays. I can also deliver within reasonable distance. You are encouraged to come listen before buying. 

I also have a NOS valve restored fisher 500c which i might be willing to part with. Please pm me if interested and we might be able to work something out. 

Pm me with any and all questions. 

Alex

post-31857-0-21840000-1409090710_thumb.j

Edited by alexg5775

So i had a buyer yesterday, buyer comes to my house to see speakers, got a friend to help me, loaded them on the truck and 30 minutes into driving to his house fallowing him we pull into a gas station and he tells me his wife will not let him take the speakers home. Very disapointed;( 

These are still for sale. I am going to lower to 1650$ for klipsch forum members. At this price point these speakers should fly. I dont think i have ever seen khorns this cheap unless they were destroyed or missing parts.  I think it is more a problem of location than anything..... I do have a truck and i can deliver within reasonable distance. Please PM me with any questions.

Alex

Edited by alexg5775