87 khorns in South FL. Price lowered. SOLD

alexg5775

I am in ATL . . . I already have two pair of K-horns. A third pair? Would just be a long day trip for me.

The lovely wife has put me on a serious buying moratorium. Just thinking out loud . . . Maybe, just maybe, I could sneak these in. And, since we live in a 2 bedroom log cabin and since these are wood veneer and go in corners, perhaps she will never notice? (Even though we have no more open corners, unless I squeeze them in the bedroom and move a single twin bed in for us).

I am out of the loop. How much does a divorce cost? ;-)

(Bump for an outstanding deal.)

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 1

I am in ATL . . . I already have two pair of K-horns. A third pair? Would just be a long day trip for me.

The lovely wife has put me on a serious buying moratorium. Just thinking out loud . . . Maybe, just maybe, I could sneak these in. And, since we live in a 2 bedroom log cabin and since these are wood veneer and go in corners, perhaps she will never notice? (Even though we have no more open corners, unless I squeeze them in the bedroom and move a single twin bed in for us).

I am out of the loop. How much does a divorce cost? ;-)

Apparently, 1,650 dollars...

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's time you put them up on Ebay. Local pickup and cash only.  Just polish them up and take some high quality photos and you'll get your $1,500+

Micheal i did put them on ebay. I put them for 1800 my original starting price, pick up only. Thanks for the help,

Alex

Edited by alexg5775