87 khorns in South FL. Price lowered. SOLD

alexg5775

wow... just wow.

how could anyone let this deal pass by if they actually were close enough to you to touch the speakers.

amazing. i'd take them off your hands in a heart beat if I didn't live all the way over on the left side of  merkia

wow... just wow.

how could anyone let this deal pass by if they actually were close enough to you to touch the speakers.

amazing. i'd take them off your hands in a heart beat if I didn't live all the way over on the left side of  merkia

Way down in panhandle does  make it a little more difficult. Maybe someone can make a nice Miami vacation out of it, i love my city :)

Great deal on a pair of khorns no doubt but it is still 1650$ which is not exactly money people walk around in there wallets with. I am in no hurry to sell and hopefully someone will come around to trully enjoy these.  

Alex

Edited by alexg5775

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... just wow.

LOL. Yea thats a crazy low price. I think the location is what is hurting me most. I have had lots of interest and almost had them sold, unfortunatly nothing has gone through yet. As i stated before i am willing to work something out and drive a few hours north. LMK and we can arrange something. Or drive a few hours south for anyone is the lower keys;)

Alex

Edited by alexg5775

I'd be all over this if I wasn't more than happy w/ my Corn II + H3 setup and how it sounds.  It's still tempting though and only a 20 min drive!

20 minutes away!  I think I'd be sleeping out in the shop with newly acquired speakers. 

TTT. Guys these are still available. Just an FYI i am willing to drive as far north as Gainsville FL. Google were this city is at, i think it is about 1.5 hours south of Georgia. We would have to work something out for gas but i AM willing to make this drive to help someone out...

Alex