Klipsch CF -4 Floor Standing Cherry Speakers

Lauren

Im just gonna say...if they were closer.

Man its been a couple years since I heard all the epics and the 4's are incredible...In my future I see a pair that I will own. Seriously....Black preferred although any color would work considering the rarity of cf4's these days.

Those are without doubt some of the best speakers ever produced. Best of luck with sale!

• Like 1

There already is a pending sale.  I just need to pick them up this Saturday. :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:  :emotion-29:

Welcome to the CF-4 club! Your membership ring and instructions for the secret handshake are in the mail! B)

+++

How are you going to transport those?  They are 108 pounds each and hard for one person to lug around.  They may or may not have the spikes on the bottom.  I "walked" mine around on the spikes outside, but for inside I took them off and scooted them on a large towel.  They are now flat on a rubber mat, on a wood floor.

So FJD, where are you located?

Edited by wvu80

Welcome to the CF-4 club! Your membership ring and instructions for the secret handshake are in the mail! B)

+++

How are you going to transport those?  They are 108 pounds each and hard for one person to lug around.  They may or may not have the spikes on the bottom.  I "walked" mine around on the spikes outside, but for inside I took them off and scooted them on a large towel.  They are now flat on a rubber mat, on a wood floor.

So FJD, where are you located?

Thanks! I had the CF-4 or CF-3 on my 'audio bucket list' for a while now and this seemed like the right time to take the plunge.  The drive is just under 200 miles one-way and I have a folding hand truck good for ~ 150 - 200 lbs. and moving blankets.

post-36163-0-36680000-1410912651_thumb.p

• Like 2

I love my CF-3's thus far and finished redoing both back walls of the cabinet this past weekend to get rid of the rattle from the glue not being in the seams. Ladder some bracing and recapped with Solens and Mills resistors and sound much better. Next is increasing port length and some "Fat Mat" on the horns and woofers and I'll be done...until my KLF-30's get here from Austin next month.