name the price...

teeter89

I am new to the forum and was looking for some advise...

I have Klipsch Synergy Speakers & a Yamaha HTR-5960 receiver that I'm looking to sell.  The set up cost me over $2k and original owner of everything... The speakers, sub-woofer and receiver are in perfect condition with VERY minimal usage.

Package Includes:
• 2 Bookshelf Speakers: Klipsch Synergy S-2 Series
• 2 Floor standing speakers (R & L): Klipsch Synergy F-2 Series
• Subwoofer: Klipsch Synergy Sub-10 Series 
• Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver HTR-5960 120volt/400watts/60Hz

What should I sell the complete set up for??

OR should I sell everything separate?

Please help me out.  :D

post-58764-0-41880000-1409113624_thumb.p

The S-2's are not bookshelf speakers - they're surrounds.  Synergy bookshelf speakers were "SB", not "S".

As for the sale...the receiver is probably about $50 to $70 (on a good day - the HTR models were not as well built as the RX-V's).

The speakers...I've seen SS-2's go for $100 on ebay, the SF-2's are probably around $300 (certainly not more - that's the upper end IMO).

No center channel?  The Sub is probably right around $200 - and likely the one that will return the best for you.  Others might have another idea, but I'm thinking you're right around $750 or $800.

Edited by IbizaFlame
  • Like 1

i should go into my archives … i have a Yamaha HTR 5790, F3, C3, S3, KSW 12 … not using any of them--although not bad speakers at all, just have Cornwalls and H1s out in the living room.   I could probably sell the Synergy for half the price of a new guitar (not a bad idea). But then i’d have to go dig them out of the closets and that’s just a pain.

Edited by BigStewMan