Checking in

Amy

• Moderators

Hi everyone! I admit it. I've missed my kids subjects cats-to-herd friends. I hope all is well -- I haven't been looking at the forums much lately. So busy! Being involved in a start up company is a crazy experience. There's so many little things to address that never would occur to me, so many twists and turns along the way...so revealing of the people involved. A character building exercise in the real world, I think. But so rewarding.

I do miss my Klipsch cohorts (talking to you, Chex), and of course the excellent products and customers. There isn't a place like it on earth :)

For those of you who said you'd keep in touch and haven't, shame on you! For those of you who I haven't gotten back to, shame on me! I haven't deleted any emails, I promise! 

Hope you all have a great labor day weekend. Steven is turning 10 on Sunday...if you can believe that.

So spill. Tell me how you're doing. :)

• Like 4

Sincere congrats to you and Steven. I still remember our first "run in" when you censored my photos of the kid that was running with a fork, tripped, and it punctured his nose! At the time, you said the pictures reminded you too much of your own son, who I hope is still fork free...

Chris

• Like 3

3 full grown men running around here filling your shoes lol their gonna need new shoes before long their doing so much running. your shoes are apparently much larger than the number inside. they are keeping quite the tight ship. This place was kind of a basketball spinning on your finger for years. Seems like so much is changing around here lol im sure in time things will shrink and we'll all fit back on this forum lol cheers for you! nice to see the klipsch lady stop by!

• Like 1

Steven is turning 10 on Sunday...if you can believe that.

enjoy that little kid bum at bath time while you can (if you can) cause pretty soon mom will have to leave the room when he changes. Great to have you here when ever you can make it. Four more years til junior driving starts. Best regards Moray James.

• Moderators

I never promised to keep in touch, didn't want to be a stalker. :o  :P

I does sound exciting to be part of a start up company, you just never know what going to be the next big thing. Good luck and hope it takes off, with you right in the middle. :emotion-21:

Have you seen our new moderators quite the catches

Yeah they all got caught in the moderators please knock before entering thread.

And, this is exactly why oldtimer received all 3 of my votes... 

"No down vote forum capability" = Bullshit. Simple as the inverse of an up vote, for checks and balances' sake.

• Administrators
"No down vote forum capability" = Bullshit.

The other option is a "like/dislike" system, but there was backlash when I first enabled that. So we went with the more civil "like only" system. 

Have you seen our new moderators quite the catches

Yeah they all got caught in the moderators please knock before entering thread.

And, this is exactly why oldtimer received all 3 of my votes... 

"No down vote forum capability" = Bullshit. Simple as the inverse of an up vote, for checks and balances' sake.

I think that no matter who ended up being moderator, they'd never make 100% of all forum members happy.  Amy is also a tough act to follow,