Beeker

Turbox

i have never seen the muppets nor sesame street. My childhood was Captain Kanagroo, Captain Satellite, and Romper Room, and San Francisco Giants baseball (Say Hey Willie).

Captain Kangaroo, the Bozo show, and the Electric Company.

Edit: and Ray Rayner.

Edited by ryanm84

Romper Room

That was my first exposure to disillusionment.  I watched practically religiously and that woman never, I mean never, saw me in that mirror.  From an early age I knew that things were not quite right.  I grew to hate her for it.  I would lay serious money she was not a Raiders fan.

• Like 2

i have never seen the muppets nor sesame street. My childhood was Captain Kanagroo, Captain Satellite, and Romper Room, and San Francisco Giants baseball (Say Hey Willie).

Captain Kangaroo, the Bozo show, and the Electric Company.

Edit: and Ray Rayner.

THE BOZO SHOW WAS THE BOMB! We also had happys place. We even went to the show, it was awesome lol every kid got to make an appearance on the show. I got to close then go to a commercial lol then happy got old or quit and the new happy the clown was a drunk. He got fired then the 3rd happy was in to hard drugs. Happys place peacefully went away.

Bozo out of Chicago was awesome! Hi mr Tibbs. Sorry dtel...I thought you knew why I had so many problems lol a name can have a lasting effect ha

Romper Room was in the rotation too. To this day my mom tells me that she could have put me in front of the tv to watch a marathon of Sesame Street, Bozo, CPT Kangaroo, etc and i wouldn't have known if she left. I'm also sure if I heard "Ryan" on romper that I didn't think it was me. How did they get "my" name when I didn't send them my name.

Romper Room

That was my first exposure to disillusionment.  I watched practically religiously and that woman never, I mean never, saw me in that mirror.  From an early age I knew that things were not quite right.  I grew to hate her for it.  I would lay serious money she was not a Raiders fan.

with a name like oldtimer did you really expect her to see you in the magic mirror?  

Me too.

http://www.tvparty.com/lostSF.html

jerol

Uh oh another religious and political link to make me turn on American cartoons lol my pc has no protection i'll be back to check this link out later lol

Romper Room

with a name like oldtimer did you really expect her to see you in the magic mirror?  

Back then I wasn't known by that moniker.  AND---FFS---It was supposed to be a magic mirror!

Romper Room

Back then I wasn't known by that moniker.  AND---FFS---It was supposed to be a magic mirror!

The NoCal lady (yes, i’m a NoCal native) always saw BigStewMan in the magic mirror, even when i shot my suction cup darts at the tv screen. oh yeah, you kiss your wife with that mouth!  :D 

Edited by BigStewMan

I used to watch bozo the clown as well.

I always thought that it was funny to identify Bozo as "the clown."  

Just being called Bozo should of been enough. 

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 1