College Football National Championship Semifinals

Boxx

College Football National Championship Semifinals  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What four college teams will make it to the first semifinals this year.

Not to be overlooked, Urban Myer did a magnificent job in his run up to the national championship, having his team ready in every game with a 3rd string quarterback. 

They had to win three playoff games to get there, first a blow-out style-points win against Wisconsin to punch their ticket to Final Four, then a win against #1 Alabama, then in the finals against #2 Oregon.

At Ohio State, that's what they call "dotting the i."

Ohioband.png

• Like 1

having his team ready in every game with a 3rd string quarterback.

Cardele Jones isn't anybody's third string QB. Story makes for good TV though.  I believe he would have started their first game this season had it not been for him tweeting this:

“Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain’t come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS.”

Edited by JL Sargent

Forum members predicting OSU:

Sancho Panzaderrickdj1mustang guyCECAA850twistedcrankcammer

Take me off the list.  I've only watched 3 college games this year, the last 3.  I don't follow college football or really know anything about the parties involved.  I made my 4 pics after the final 4 were announced.  I like being right :rolleyes:

Forum members predicting OSU:

Sancho Panzaderrickdj1mustang guyCECAA850twistedcrankcammer

Take me off the list.  I've only watched 3 college games this year, the last 3.  I don't follow college football or really know anything about the parties involved.  I made my 4 pics after the final 4 were announced.  I like being right :rolleyes:

HAHA! I looked and you got all 4. I had no idea the voting was still available. 

You're an honest guy, Carl. By the way, you usually are right. Now I know your trick.  :)