College Football National Championship Semifinals

Boxx

College Football National Championship Semifinals  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What four college teams will make it to the first semifinals this year.

Since Pat Haden (USC's AD) is on the selection committee, it's highly likely the champion of the PAC12 will be one of the 4 teams.

The B1G conference did so poorly this weekend, winning that conference will probably not guarantee an invitation. Furthermore beating B1G teams will do nothing to enhance the strength of schedule factor; losing to one will be fatal.

Edited by DizRotus

TT barely escaped UTEP; I stayed up to watch.

UTEP is always ready to turn the corner, with their football program, but it never seems to happen....

I went to El Paso several years ago to see Texas play UTEP.  The Sun Bowl is a great venue for a ball game.

Better days are coming for Texas.
The potential for several "beat downs" is a real threat for Texas.  Time will tell.... 

But why?  What has happened to them?

I can see them having the occasional off-year, but there is NO WAY they shouldn't be competitive, considering all that home-grown Texas talent they have available at their beck and call.  They have the financial means to buy the best coaches possible, and I've never seen their facilities, but surely they have top-of-the-line everything.  What is wrong with Texas? 

What is wrong with Texas? 

Naturally you would not expect this to happen, but Charlie Strong has a lot of housecleaning to do.  However, UT has a QB commitment from a kid out of New Mexico that has the town talking.... 

Edited by Boxx

And WHAT THE HECK is wrong with USC's Athletic Director PAT HAYDEN???

"I got a text from the coach the referee's were being mean to him, so I LEFT MY SEAT IN THE PRESSBOX to RUN down to the field to  CONFRONT THE REFS about how they were making their calls!!!"  Waaaaahhh.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-football/story/_/id/11477980/usc-trojans-ad-pat-haden-confronts-officials-game-penalty-coach-steve-sarkisian

What's wrong with him?  :blink:

Edited by wvu80

And WHAT THE HECK is wrong with USC's Athletic Director PAT HAYDEN???

"I got a text from the coach the referee's were being mean to him, so I LEFT MY SEAT IN THE STANDS to RUN down to the field to  CONFRONT THE REFS about how they were making their calls!!!"  Waaaaahhh.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/college-football/story/_/id/11477980/usc-trojans-ad-pat-haden-confronts-officials-game-penalty-coach-steve-sarkisian

What's wrong with him?  :blink:

He must think he's Jerry Jones.....

• Like 2

Almost half of the current top 10 are SEC teams. Maybe they should play more non-conference teams to have an all SEC final four:).

A little humor, guys. It's just really tough around here. Anyone outside of the SEC happen to look at Arkansas' schedule? No, I'm not saying they "...woulda been a contenda".

SSH