College Football National Championship Semifinals

Boxx

College Football National Championship Semifinals  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What four college teams will make it to the first semifinals this year.

Is that your completely unbiased opinion?    (Mich vs ND this weekend, check JJ's maize and blue avatar)  :lol:

What?  There's a game this weekend?  Oh, that's right, I have tickets!  Damn, almost forgot.... :emotion-19:

That is completely irresponsible of you!!!   :angry2:

You need to send them to me for safe keeping.   I won't forget.  :cool:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

I see they are back to back so all good on that except I'll be in bed for the second one LOL.

Friday, September 5th Pittsburgh at Boston College 6:00 p.m. ESPN / watchespn Washington State at Nevada 9:30 p.m. ESPN / watchespn Edited by JL Sargent

Oh cool, need to see if I can get one or both of those. Prefer Pitt/BC but WS/Nev ok too.

I'm going to try a record one of them, most likely Pitt/BC.

My son coaches high school varsity football.  I'll be going to see his game and then come home and relax to some good music...

"My son coaches high school varsity football."

I know you enjoy every minute of that!

I do.... He also coaches JV baseball.  

He is paying his dues right now waiting for a head baseball position to open up.

I love me some good high school baseball. Even better than football I think. I hope my son stays interested in it and plays at the high school level. Time will tell.

I know that it will work out for him.  Having interest and having fun is so important.

These years go by fast.  I can remember for so many years, our baseball activities being so demanding on our family.  We traveled all over the country playing in tournaments.  It was time very well spent, but also very expensive.

It worked out well.  My son played high school and college baseball, got his degree and now really enjoys teaching and coaching.  I guess we did something right.

• Like 1

I love me some good high school baseball. Even better than football I think. I hope my son stays interested in it and plays at the high school level. Time will tell.

I know that it will work out for him.  Having interest and having fun is so important.

These years go by fast.  I can remember for so many years, our baseball activities being so demanding on our family.  We traveled all over the country playing in tournaments.  It was time very well spent, but also very expensive.

It worked out well.  My son played high school and college baseball, got his degree and now really enjoys teaching and coaching.  I guess we did something right.

Sounds nice Boxx.

I coached my 8th grade daughters basketball team last year, and will do it again this year. I do realize how special these times are together. 

My Dad coached myself and my 5 brothers in baseball. We always had an end of the year cookout to celebrate the season. He owned a small 4 seat airplane and would give rides to everyone…..the good ole days!

He is paying his dues right now waiting for a head baseball position to open up.

Boxx, your son and my brother could be twins...my bro is the varsity football coach at last years New Jersey state champions, and also the baseball coach.....he did track for a while, but it got to be too much.....He's been at it (at the same high school from which he graduated) for 24 years....he loves it, obviously!!

Boxx, your son and my brother could be twins...my bro is the varsity football coach at last years New Jersey state champions, and also the baseball coach.....he did track for a while, but it got to be too much.....He's been at it (at the same high school from which he graduated) for 24 years....he loves it, obviously!!

What a great story.... With 24 years under his belt, he has staying power...  :emotion-21: