Cleaning house: DSD ADC, tubes, USB cable

doctorcilantro

* REMOVED SOLD ITEMS - ADDED TUBES

Been a while since I have been here! Did just bump into some Klipsch Heresy (in the Middle East) and snatched them up and sold them to my friend at a good price. They sounded awesome on my Decware EL34! I convinved him to buy the new TEAC integrated/DAC and his 1st system is bumping.

Cleaning house of a few items....please email or PM with more questions. I am sirlordcomic on Audiogon.

EL34 PSVANE Type II and Mullard re-issue

2 backup EL34s up for sale. TWO TUBES FOR SALE. ONE OF EACH. Amplitrex results below.

Asking $40 shipped via Paypal gift.

Tube 2 of the Psvane 6CA7 pair read 68.6% Emmisions and 70% GM, 0 H to K leakage and 1.6mA Gas. This one should still be useable in most circuits, but it is not strong by any means. the 1.6mA of Gas is normal and is nothing to worry about.

Tube 1 of the Mullard Russian EL-34 pair: Emissions 94%, GM 90%, Gas 2.4mA and 0 H to K leak...tests very good and the small amount of gas should not be a problem

PPA Studio USB Blue 1M

Extra USB cable I have here. $190 new. I use one on my DAC. Like new. Price is shipped CONUS.

e8b8f111_WFX6JXV.jpeg

afebe055_eEtFIhJ.jpeg

CAPS like music server JPLAY JRMC19 windows 7

7d3a2c92_DSC04427Medium.jpeg

This is with a friend who might buy it. If he does not, and you have good feedback, I will mail it you to play with.

OriginAE M10 case w/ remote control and VFD display (I am working on installing a program that displays Playing Now on VFD from J. River)
Stock 150W Fortran PSU with DC-DC converter
SATA III SSD 90GB Corsair GT (top of the line)

JPLAY 5.1 licensed
Windows Server 2012 R2 Evaluation ISO (180 days trial)
Windows 7 x64 (activated)
Audiophile Optimizer 1.25

" Version 1.25
============================================================================
- Support for Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials Edition (including core mode/KS)
- ServiceTool offers preparation mode for 2012 R2 Essentials Edition
- Possibility to also disable USB Optimization via AudiohpileOptimizer
- JRiver Media Center 17 shell replacement via ServiceTool (pcaudio.kr)
- WASAPI(MMCSS) optimization (relevant for SQ)
- 2 new registry modifications (relevant for SQ)
- Update of OS Checker
- Introduction of Installer (setup.exe)
- Creates directory C:\AO and C:\AO\Tools
- Copies AudiophileOptimizer and ServiceTool into AO folder
- Copies batch and registry files into AO\Tools folder
- Configures path variable (you can run AO and ST from
every location/folder inside a command prompt window)
- Creates start menu folder and links
- Creates links on Desktop
- Can be used for inital installation or upgrading existing ones
- Update of the PDF guide"

JRMC19 (activated)

Zotac N330 passively cooled motherboard 1.6gHz
(1) DDR3 4GB 1333 RAM
PPA Studio V2 usb card
Intocircuit Power Castle 11200mAh Portable 5V 2A/1A Dual USB Ports External Battery backup power Pack Charger with Molex for USB Card
1TB external with High-Rez PCM or DSD your choice
Also include Audiophile Optimizer 1.26b beta

To add linear supply is easy just order PicoPSU 120 or XT-150 and add Keces DC-116 for $300!

Asking 1000 600 shipped

Decware Black Limba base - slightly damaged - $65 shipped

Inner dimensions = 11.5 x9.5

Inner lip the amp plate would sit on. Lip = 10 3/4. X 8 3/4

1inch 1/16 vertical depth to Lip.

uFdC6lh.jpg

tMAezwG.jpg

SjfBicA.jpg

Edited by doctorcilantro

LENCO MAT AND GENALEX TUBES SOLD. THANKS GUYS

What has happened here? I asked for the tubes said I would take them, you tell me to "stay tuned".... now they are sold ? Explain please !

Schu, did you buy those tubes behind my back or what?

Edited by nico boom

It is a very small difference but I would leave the LCD screen on the Origen unplugged to avoid adding even a tiny bit of noise.

I admit that it is cool to see your album and song titles scroll by on the screen.  For that matter, frequency bars, time and date, weather, your email, and I forget what else are all options you can set up on the little LCD screen.  I leave mine dark now with no power.  After all, it's about the music.

Also, remember with Server 2012 you have to either buy the license or reinstall the evaluation version every 180 days. 

Dang, should have kept them here with me in the ME. They are in USA. Let me check. I used to mail tubes 1st Class international np. Maybe my friend can bring them back with hiim and then I 'll ship to you. Stay tuned.

Sorry I'd rather ship CONUS.

It would be normal if you'd  informed me right from the start instead of letting me wait and selling behind my back. This is no way to deal with people and you know it.

Saying sorry is just a lame excuse , I will advise nobody to deal with you; your word means nothing. 

Same goes for you SCHU, you're a backstabber.

Nico

Edited by nico boom

Sorry you feel slighted, but obviously local shipping is preferred. As I seller I'd like to think I reserve the right to choose who to sell to. You did not jump in and discuss or mention if you would cover International shipping.

SMILE. It's a pair of tubes dude.

You did not jump in and discuss or mention if you would cover International shipping ; NO, as I "stayed tuned" like you asked me to. You could have asked me right away as I made clear from the start I'm located outside the U.S.

SMILE. It's a pair of tubes dude.;   NO, as it's not about the tubes , it's the way you sold them after your made me wait for more info.

You never bothered to PM me you decideded differently; that's simply not done on any forum, let alone in life and if you have any decency in you,you know it.

You profiled yourself as a seller that can't be trusted. Period. 

dude...they are a pair of Genlax. what is the big deal. just move on with your life.

nederlanders must be really bored this time of year

Dude... :lol: you really don't understand why I waste so many words on this do you..... over here we stick to our word, even when it concerns a small deal.

You could learn something from us "nederlanders" .

Oh, and yes, we get bored this time of year; from things like this happening.

Now get on with your life and enjoy your tubes. ;)