FS: Klipsch KS-525 THX Surround Speakers **$425** San Antonio, TX

Lylefan

***SOLD*** I am selling my KS-525 THX speakers.  I am the second owner and I have had them approximately 3 years. They work as Klipsch intended!  Cosmetically they are good but as a used speaker they do have some minor blemishes here and there around some of the edges.  The back of one speaker has a very small part near the speaker terminal plate that has the paint removed and you can see yellow.  The grills are in great shape and I do not see any wholes but one has a smallish (dime size) light white mark that may or may not come off with a wet cloth.  I do have two small clear rubber bumpers on the bottom back of the speakers so they do not rattle against the wall when they are mounted by the keyhole.  Again, overall, cosmetically they are good and nothing to really worry about as they hang on a wall in a dark room and are being sold at a fraction of the cost of new ones.

I feel the price is extremely fair.  Shipping will be expensive as they are heavy and I do not have any original packaging.  You are free to pick them up in San Antonio, TX.  I will eventually attempt to get some pictures up, but they basically look like all other Klispch KS-525 THX speakers.

Edited by Lylefan
  • Like 1

Wow, fantastic price for someone! If I were local I would buy them to compare them to my RS-62ii. These won't last long at all.

Incredible deal.

I'll give them 3 hours tops, if you are talking $425.00/pair.

Bill

Edited by willland

Wow, fantastic price for someone! If I were local I would buy them to compare them to my RS-62ii. These won't last long at all

This is a good deal and going for less the what the RS 62 's that I have seen as of late.

Edited by derrickdj1