FS: SVS PB12-NSD Subwoofer $SOLD $

Rick

Since getting my new Focal Chorus 836V's last week, I've been breaking them in running them full range with my sub out of the mix. I've played a ton of music, and I've watched several of my favorite concert BD/DVD titles. I have determined that the Focals deliver all the bass I desire on their own, therefore I no longer need a sub, so my SVS is now up for sale.

I purchased it on 7/8/14 (just over 2 months ago) from the SVS Outlet Store. When I got it and looked it over, I could only find one blemish on it. On the bottom/left/rear corner there is a ding. That's one of the best places to have a blemish, as it is not at all visible. Other than that, it looks new. I have all the original packing material, so I am willing to ship the sub at the buyer's expense. However, it is too big to fit in my car, so I'd have to arrange a pickup by FedEx or UPS. I'm not sure how that works or if there's an extra fee or not?

I paid $646.92 for the sub= $599 + $47.92 tax. I am selling it for $525 FIRM, plus shipping. Of course, anyone that lives close enough to me at zip 14845, they are welcome to come pick it up.

I will not have the time to take and post pictures until Saturday, and will do so then unless someone snatches it up beforehand...

Edited by Rick

As promised, some photos. If a buyer needs, I will throw in a free sub cable of decent quality, as well as a really nice Sonic Wave Y-Splitter (either a male to 2 female or a female to 2 male, your choice)...

PB12-NSD001_zps028f3366.jpg?t=1411175210

PB12-NSD006_zps14917d20.jpg?t=1411261392

PB12-NSD009_zpse581f5b9.jpg?t=1411261147

PB12-NSD010_zpsdefb941f.jpg?t=1411260974

Here's the one blemish I mentioned...

PB12-NSD016_zps8f732867.jpg?t=1411260721

Edited by Rick

• 4 weeks later...