FS: 3 Elemental Designs eD Cinema 12 Speakers - San Antonio, TX

Lylefan

FS: $600.  I am selling my 3 Elemental Designs eD Cinema 12 speakers that I have been using as the front, left and center speakers in my HT since I purchased them new a little over 2 years ago.  These are in used condition with a few marks here or there that you can see when up close but overall condition is excellent with no apparent damage.  Functionally they are perfect and no issues.  They have not moved since I originally set them up.  These are matt black in color and have the upgraded B&C 250 compression driver.  I can not recall what woofer is in these speakers nor do I recall the specs, however, they are fairly efficient speakers at around 97db or 98db.  I replaced Klipsch THX Ultra 650's with these and to me these are hands down a better speaker in all respects for both music and movies.  I believe I originally bought these for around $2000, but I can not recall the exact price.

These would be perfect for someone looking to have a top notch home theater.  I sincerely believe the price is an absolute steal and one of the best deals anywhere on the internet today for someone looking for home theater speakers.  The only reason I am selling is I am temporarily dismantling my home theater.

Pickup in San Antonio, TX.  I do not have any way to demo these speakers.post-33811-0-52360000-1411233289_thumb.j

Edited by Lylefan

Thanks Mustang Guy!  The cost was $630 each.  Here are the specifications:

eD[c]12 Specifications
Max Power Handling 500 Watts Minimum Power Input 4 Watts Nominal System Resistance 8 Ohm Tweeter Size VC diameter: 1.7" Throat: 1" Tweeter Type Horn Loaded Compression Driver Horn Nominal Dispersion 90°H x 40°V Crossover Model eD[c].12BR Woofer Size 12" Woofer Material Paper Number of Woofer Drivers 1 Cabinet Type Front Ported Weight 40lb Frequency Response   System Sensitivity 97 Height 25" Width 14.5" Depth 13"

• 2 months later...