Happy birthday dtel

jason str

• Moderators

THANKS EVERYONE, nothing special going on here, watched some football and about to go lay in a hammock and listen to some music and do nothing except get older, I am getting good at that.  :emotion-21:

Happy Birthday dtel.

Try to stay out of trouble today.

I am trying but today is not over

mustang guy, on 21 Sept 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:mustang guy, on 21 Sept 2014 - 10:05 AM, said:

Happy B-Day! Go have sex.

It's on my list, but it's on every list I have. :huh:

CECAA850, on 21 Sept 2014 - 12:15 PM, said:CECAA850, on 21 Sept 2014 - 12:15 PM, said:

Happy birthday E!!!!!!!!!  Today's the day for some quality time in the tiki hut :emotion-46:

Going in a few minutes, hammocks are really addicting. It's a little cooler outside probably be out there tonight also, maby scratch something off the list also ? Carl you really need a couple in your back yard for you and the wife, it's worth it you won't be sorry.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

Does it really feel like a trip around the sun dtel?  I know it's true, but in lots of ways it doesn't exactly feel like it.  Yeah the seasons change and it's all part of going around the sun but to me it's more like one day at a time, which become weeks then months.  Just curious since I know you have time to ponder these things.

• Moderators
reference_head, on 22 Sept 2014 - 5:22 PM, said:

happy bd :) How old are you?

57 :( and all the parts still work, now none of them work as good as they use to, but they work, could be worse.

Thanks everyone and yes JL life is good, got most of what I wanted on my list I wanted to get done, she vetoed a girl like In the pic Max posted, and that was on top of the list ! :(

Yes see you soon Michael for another adventure.

• Moderators

Does it really feel like a trip around the sun dtel?  I know it's true, but in lots of ways it doesn't exactly feel like it.  Yeah the seasons change and it's all part of going around the sun but to me it's more like one day at a time, which become weeks then months.  Just curious since I know you have time to ponder these things.

No not at all, I am always happy to see this month come around, no for my birthday but for fall and cooler weather, summers over.

But like you said it's one day at a time and before you realize it it's a year. It really seems the older I get the faster time goes by, BUT on the other side of that I seem to appreciate everything more the older I get. "Things" are not important to me, we don't for the most part give presents for birthdays, Christmas things like that, only for the kids and more for the Grandkids. 

Yes I do have time to ponder these things, sometimes to much time, I lay out in the hammock with the sun going down thinking how lucky I am. But also realizing time is limited and what do I want to get done around here before time runs out, the list will never be finished but there are some things I can do that will help after I assume room temperature. :o

• Moderators
Just remember that when blowing out the candles, just don't be like this guy......

Hate to say it but it even kind of looks like me :o and the catching on fire part would surprise no one around here.

Happy Birthday Scalawag !    

Take your licks today like a man, you bad Monkey  :)

jPFpo00.gif

Just wanted to see this pic again :D