GO GIANTS!

BigStewMan

I'm afraid that Bum on short rest might prove he is human tonight. Just now coming in the game on his usual side day. 

EDIT: Bumgarner is unconscious on the mound tonight. Nobody can touch this guy! Lowest ERA of all time in the WS! 

4 starts + 3 in relief hasn't been done for over a 100 years!

Edited by JL Sargent

royals are afraid of him. you said it earlier in this thread you have to swing to have a chance and its true. royals should of been in attack mode. bum does have some near side arm left to right sliders that basically go around and over the corner of the plate. swinging at that's like swinging blind but still jump out and swing! watching a historical pitcher or not id sure like to see some swinging mania up there. id also love to hear what the royals are saying in the dugout...seems like they already left the stadium

I am not a fan of either club so first I offer my congrats to SF. Now I need to say that the announcers need to get a room so they can show their man love to Bumgarner. That got really old. At times I almost turned it off and went to bed due to the gushing over him.

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

I'm afraid that Bum on short rest might prove he is human tonight. Just now coming in the game on his usual side day. 

EDIT: Bumgarner is unconscious on the mound tonight. Nobody can touch this guy! Lowest ERA of all time in the WS! 

4 starts + 3 in relief hasn't been done for over a 100 years!

Historic performance!  And no save for him in game 7, he got the win in relief, for 3-0 in the World Series.

It was a great game to watch.