GO GIANTS!

BigStewMan

As I watched Bum last night he gives the impression he can stand on the mound and do what he does all night long. Never any sign of stress, the same fluid motion every time. After what he did to my Royals in '14 I thought I'd go against him but no I was pulling for the Giants. I actually enjoyed watching the Mets going down at home again just as they did against the Royals. 

• Like 1

I don't have a dog in the 2016 fight as my Pirates faded in the 2nd half of the season.

I think I'll follow the Cubs.  Traditional underdogs, they aren't this season, they're the best in baseball.  Giants have been great the last few years, they seem like they've dropped off a notch from their World Series winning years.

20 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Bum has been phenomenal in the post season.  Stew, you have to click on their name that pops up when you type @JerolW.  If it is highlighted in blue then you know you did it right.  Sincerely, the other neighborhood's punk.

i will consider myself schooled @oldtimer thank you kind sir.  now pass the hot sauce.