GO GIANTS!

BigStewMan

And I say that selfishly because games on the West Coast go so dang late

i think they’re over at a fairly decent time … for us west coasters at least. hated monday night football when i lived in michigan…didn’t start till 9 o’clock.  Rarely watched an entire game.

Edited by BigStewMan

You beat me to it Jerol … Go Giants!

This was a good opportunity to let The Freak come out of the bullpen to get his confidence back.

I was a big Scutaro fan; but, Panik is pretty good too; and Pence owns The City now.

The way Bumgarner is pitching, man if Matt Cain was healthy and in the rotation -- wow!

Go Giants.

• Like 2

Stupid Giants (Strickland).

jerol

Been saying that for awhile now … the guy can throw heat; but, most can hit heat. What’s this the fourth HR he’s given up this post season?  While I’m on the soapbox … i yell at the television every game i watch, Giants hitters need to get the bats off their shoulders. Maybe they’re not doing their homework; but, having an educated guess as to what the pitcher is going to throw is a huge part of the game. I remember a coach that i had during my teens; he said something that has stuck with me, “if it was close enough to call, it was close enough to swing at.” Getting caught looking should be $10K fine. Oh well, like Kobe Bryant says, “the playoffs don’t start until you lose a game."

Edited by BigStewMan

I've taught my son that one of the worst crimes in baseball is watching that third strike. He only watched one this past season. I thought that was pretty darn good.

On the Giants/Royals, its been a good series so far. Really like watching Buster & Perez behind the plate. Seeing Buster catch that guy stealing 2nd last night was awesome!

• Like 1