GO GIANTS!

BigStewMan

Stupid Giants.

jerol

i hear you brother -- major disappointment.  Pissing me off actually.  Making the Royals look good. Royals shouldn’t even be there--A’s blew a nice lead in that play-in game.  Not over yet though--Vogelsong doesn’t give me a whole lot of confidence; but, i think the Giants are the better team and i think the better team wins a seven game series. 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

Vogie better get his head in the game -- stupid not being in position for that play at first in top of third inning.  Gave KC a run.  As we would say in the military…he had a loss of Situational Awareness.  Your the pitcher…you cover the bag…you do this a thousand times in spring training.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

Bumgarner = New Mr October!

Series isn't over but the Bum flat out did his part. I didn't actually check but I bet his WS stats are the best for a starting pitcher ever!

Great performance. If they could only start him every game.... Hey, I didn't check either, but it might be interesting to compare Bumgarner to Bob Gibson's WS stats. Have a great day.

• Like 1

Bumgarner = New Mr October!

Series isn't over but the Bum flat out did his part. I didn't actually check but I bet his WS stats are the best for a starting pitcher ever!

Great performance. If they could only start him every game.... Hey, I didn't check either, but it might be interesting to compare Bumgarner to Bob Gibson's WS stats. Have a great day.

MadBum has the lowest World Series ERA of all-time for pitchers with at least 25 innings pitched.

I’m loving the Hunter Pence signs … saw one that said, “Hunter Pence has already finished his Christmas shopping.”  Another said, “Hunter Pence always makes his bed.”  

​I’m a Giants fan anyway; but, Timmy The Freak is my favorite … also like Brandon Crawford. Wish Matt Cain was healthy this year…he and MadBum would make the Giants real tough to beat.

Edited by BigStewMan