Integra 80.2 Pre Processor - Price Reduced $925 (plus shipping and fees)

gsenk

Hi
I am selling my gently used Integra 80.2 (9.2 with Audyssey MultiEQ XT 32/pro) . I started with Onkyo 3007 and used it for a year and bought the Integra as I wanted to go separates but within a year I switched to Marantz AV8801 as it provided a way to run all 11 speakers at the same time. For me the difference between Integra and Marantz was just that, the number of channels Marantz provides output for is 2 more than Integra. Other than that the sound quality has been equal between both. 

Anyway, the Integra I bought was a refurbished unit (the reason they gave was that it had some minor cosmetic things) but in amazing condition. In order to make sure the buyer does not need to go through any HDMI issues I already have it sent to Integra and have them replace the HDMI. It comes with the latest firmware as installed by Integra. 

I am asking $1000  reducing it to $925 (plus shipping and paypal fees). Anyway, please send your offers.

Note: I have the original box and the audyssey mic etc. Also, as I had success in selling my RF-82s here in the klipsch forum I thought putting this ad here also would be worthwhile. I have bought and sold through AVSFORUM and bought a lot through ebay. So there you have my feedbacks, if needed. Please ping if you have any questions.

Thank you for looking.
-Sen

post-58841-0-94940000-1412953898_thumb.j

Edited by gsenk

Just trying to encourage people to buy locally if possible and reduce any risks as I can demo the Integra and the buyer can give cash instead of paypal. Other than that shipping is not much of a concern as I have the boxes and packages ready for it.

-Sen

Edited by gsenk
  • Like 1

Just trying to encourage people to buy locally if possible and reduce any risks as I can demo the Integra and the buyer can give cash instead of paypal. Other than that shipping is not much of a concern as I have the boxes and packages ready for it.

-Sen

sounds good to me! Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious. Once you get this puppy all set up and dialed in with audessy etc. does the unit allow you to turn up or down the volume to individual outputs on the fly? I mean while you are actually watching/ listening to program. My Marantz switches to playing test tones if you try to adjust the volume. A great oversight/ shortcoming IMO.

I am curious. Once you get this puppy all set up and dialed in with audessy etc. does the unit allow you to turn up or down the volume to individual outputs on the fly? I mean while you are actually watching/ listening to program. My Marantz switches to playing test tones if you try to adjust the volume. A great oversight/ shortcoming IMO.

You would need to go to the Set Up screen and increase the db for each speaker including subs using the inbuilt pink noise generator. Basically whatever you are watching will be muted and the pink noise will play for you to adjust similar to Marantz.

I am shocked this is still available. I have the 40.2 and am very happy with mine. GLWTS.

Thanks. If it doesn't it will be my back up unit. I thought I will reduce it to the max I can, now lets see whether it interests anyone. :)

I was hoping to sell it and add a subwoofer. So one more try, reducing the price to $925 (plus shipping and fees). Hope this interests someone. :)

-Sen

Come on folks.  This is a steal.

I just don't get it. :unsure:  :o

Let this be your chance to take the seperates plunge.

Bill

Yup, I am thinking the same. But the thing is not many have the ceiling speaker capability so if you are getting an ATMOS not sure what help it would be for those without ceiling set up. I have a dedicated theater and I am interested in ATMOS but wanted to wait until I get the chance to put in the ceiling speakers before I look for the pre/pro as I am sure it will take some time before I get the ceiling speakers installed.

-Sen