KS-525-THX "Ultra 2" speaker pair - in box - SOLD

Yura

Hi all,

I've been absent from forum for a while since my work gotten busy and I've just started 2 side business. Anyway, I'm giving up on building the home theater and will be selling some of the items I've been hoarding. In the days to come I will be putting up some gear that has seen no use for the most part. It has been sitting either idling in the room or boxed up and in storage. I will be posting them as I have a chance to unpack and take pictures.

I would prefer local pickup in San Diego, but will ship. If you live close by - I can meet you half way (within reasonable distance).  Right now these are only listed on Klipsch forum exclusively to see if someone from community needs them to complete one of those DIY home theaters. Buyer will also get dibs on some of the other Klipsch equipment ideal for stereo or home theater setup (pretty desirable items of equal caliber).

KS-525-THX "Ultra 2" cinema speaker pair

http://www.klipsch.com/ks-525-thx-surround-speakers-pair/details

These provide much better surround sound stage vs direct firing ones.

- come in original box

- come with original manual

- bridges

- grills 

Asking $1,000 $750  $650 !!! 

Shipping CONUS with insurance $50 (these are much heavier than visually similar RS series)

STOCK image:

KS-525-THX-pair_635042237259290000_mediu

My Speakers:

DSC06742.jpg

DSC06740.jpg

DSC06744.jpg

Edited by Yura