2x Klipsch KW-120-THX subs and Klipsch KA-1000-THX amp - SOLD

Yura

For sale are two Klipsch KW-120-THX subwoofers and Kllpsch KA-1000-THX 1 kilowatt amplifier. This is the set form the THX Ultra 2 cinema set sold by Klipsch. Original price for each piece $1500, so the set was $4,500.

I'm in San Diego and can meet half way if it is a long drive for you. I can get shipping quote upon request, but you will pay actual charges (continental USA only)

Asking $1,750 $1,500 OBO

2x  KW-120-THX

1x KA-1000-THX

2x subwoofer twist-lock interconnects

1x original box for subwoofer (lost second box)

1x original box for amp

http://www.klipsch.com/ka-1000-thx-amplifier

http://www.klipsch.com/kw-120-thx-subwoofer

One sub pictured unpacked, but selling TWO subs, amp and cables ( second one is in the box. these are heavy and my back doesn't like me moving these around).

DSC06714.jpg

DSC06722.jpg

DSC06726.jpg

DSC06724.jpg

Edited by Yura

I'm in San Diego and can meet half way if it is a long drive for you.

...meet you in Oklahoma?

Which part of San Diego is that?  :P

Seriously people, if it wasn't for a small kid and a tiny living room (no dedicated HT room)... i would be keeping these. It's hard to let em ago since I've always wanted to watch Bluray of "The Pacific" with these .... which incidentally has also been sitting in the original shrink-wrap since the day i got it (probably 2 years at this point).

I had a guy from murietta call me today asking about these. He is very interested. Where else do you have them listed? I'm not sure if he's a forum member. But I can tell him about them and probably make the sale happen for you if one of the pm's you got hasn't spoken for them already. Let me know.

1-What condition are these in?

2-Are these made in U.S.A. or China?

3-How much to ship to 48073?

4-I just got a pair of these and this amp and they kick some serious a$$. I'd love to have four!

Thanks for answering my questions.

1) Condition - great to excellent. One sub (The one without box) has a small finish nick on a side (rear of a side panel) - not really visible unless you put your face to it and look into the right spot.

2) Sub says "Assembled in USA". Can't tell you more than that, thats all it says on the label.

3) Insured via FedEx ground is about $250 and will take about 4 days.

4) That would be super kick-***!

Price lowered. I really want to move these out of my garage. I've had quite a bit of interest, but so far no one committed to the purchase. If these don't sell in the next 5-7 days, they are off to ebay.

Edited by Yura

I have all but paid for these (waiting to find out the form of payment) so it looks like I will soon have 4 of these subs and 2 of these amps.

I can hardly wait!

I t almost sounds too much! From what you and family :biggrin:  have been through...easy listening! Enjoy!