- canceled

Cornman

What diaphragm are in the 402's?

I received them new.  I doubt he's blown them so I'd bet my favorite white dog that they're the BE version.

Steve, condolences on your loss.

Cornman, sounds like you are also at a sensative time.  I apologize if my edit (regarding melodic voice of your wife) was out of bounds.  Obviously I know nothing of what might be going on.

I have received several Pm's wishing me well during this difficult time, I THANK YOU . I am glad now that no one jumped on these, for it was to much a hasty & emotional driven decision . If my wife passes soon  the  Jubs & good music will be more needed then ever before. I hope you will all forgive me if I cancel this sale for now, at least until I better think this out & see what develops. .

Coyee said -"I apologize if my edit (regarding melodic voice of your wife) was out of bounds.  Obviously I know nothing of what might be going on."

No problem at all Coytee, I always enjoy your humor, it saves a lot of us here from running off the tracks...

Latter my friends.

• Like 3

After this post I'll let it be......Michelle passed Oct. 1st and after everything she went through it was of course emotional and yet a relief to know she is at peace and I feel truley blessed that she is in a better place and some day I know I will be with her again......

Cornman....will the pain of loss go away? I suppose eventually, however I have 34 years of love and wonderful memories and the support of friends to pull me through this loss. I was lucky the last 3 years to spend every day 24/7 with my wife.....and to the end we both knew how strong our love was, and that is what you hold on to during this time when emotions are so raw.....

God bless you and your family.....your lovely wife is in everyone's prayers.

Edited by steve hollowell
  • Like 2