Plissken's HT build (The Lucky #7 Theater!)

plissken99

No they look pretty solid to me.

dremel, then sand then black paint and boom! Perfect amp after that. Only thing that sucks about inukes is the looks. Well fans aren't great either but easily replaced

Hehe, maybe I'll get to that point. I'm more considering doing a mod to add a trigger for it. Some guy on AVS supposedly has a way to wire it without the "shutdown thunk". I got a power strip where the preamp is plugged into the master outlet, and the iNuke is plugged into a slave outlet. Works to turn it on and off, but I get a rather loud shutdown thunk.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like it will be a great room! Have you looked at getting an Anamorphic lens? I got one for my Panasonic ae8000, and now that i don't have to zoom as much... I have a brighter picture that is 10" diagonally larger than when using the zoom feature.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it will be a great room! Have you looked at getting an Anamorphic lens? I got one for my Panasonic ae8000, and now that i don't have to zoom as much... I have a brighter picture that is 10" diagonally larger than when using the zoom feature.

Which lens and sled setup did you go with?

I am assuming you are referring to me... I got a B stock Panamorph UH-480 Anamorphic lens used (can't remember exactly, but it was right about $1k).