New guy with Cornwalls in the house

wes_in_va

wes, stick around and pay no attention to the asides that occur from time to time.  This is a great forum and we welcome your contributions.

Heck, I can take it. B)

I'm a member of a few other audio forums so I'm used to it. Gotta agreee to disagree.

This morning I had some time so I threw some pillows in the corners just to see what difference that would make (hoping it might motivate me to actually finish making my bass traps). Oh wow. Even with that little tweak, it's a sweet improvement.

As I said, this is a kickass setup to my ears. I'm pretty sure most who heard it would say the same. I feel pretty lucky.

• Like 1

Man, the more time I spend with these the more in love I become. I've tried them with a Decware Zen SE84 amp and I'm now using an audiobah TPA3116 amp.

The setup just kicks a**. That's the only way to really describe it. Well, maybe saying that the music surrounds you like syrup would work too. I'm sure it's not the most accurate and flat out there, but dayum does it sound great to my ears.

• 5 weeks later...