Velodyne F-1800 sub - $150 (Westminster, CO)

opusk2k9

Velodyne Servo F-1800R2 Subwoofer

Excellent condition
No tears or rips in grille
Servo controlled with remote
Original Owner with all paperwork
Works great!

Must Sell $150 obo

http://boulder.craigslist.org/for/4726432763.html

No affiliation.  Any closer and this would be mine, especially at this price.  I have the F-1500, and it is great.  This sub is spec'd down to 16Hz!

well, I just bought my mom a pair of RF-15s last week and scored ANOTHER pair of RF-15s(also cherry) for my roommate today.

If this sub is still available by the end of the week, I'll go get it.

How has it been up for 5 days already?!?

Seems like economically audio gear is not selling so fast/well atm...heck offer him a hundred dollar bill....then maybe meat at about 125...$150 is a very good deal imo...

I will say an 18" sub is quite the show stopper in most/many situations...This will weigh at least 100lbs I imagine and will barely fit in the average car...It will be a keeper by the looks of it...the 12&15 of this model were awesome some time ago. I actually wish I still had them both. I sold to try other subs...Id have to put a value of about $325-350 on this velodyne if in working order...possibly a bit more...still a good deal at $275 imo...As well as opusk if this were local or closer to me I would not hesitate a demo of it for about 15 minutes or so and if it sounds good grabbing it...id almost just offer $100 cash&carry with no demo...even if the amp were blown it has a good sub(check the surround, I believe it is foam) and if the amp were good that's a very good amp...the cabinet is just a bonus...if its 100% working order that's a steal...that model was actually fairly durable

• Like 1

Give it a listen, if it works, it will rock the house.

The $150 price is a steal (even if it needed fixed). There is another one in the Denver area for $550+.

If I know I am getting a good/great deal, I never offer less and occasionally offer more.

See if he will audition it, if it works, then happily hand him the cash.  

Bring a minivan or SUV to haul it, minivan is preferred, so you don't need to lift it as high.

One hell of a deal right here! I had the 15" version (friend still owns it) and the amp went out shortly after purchasing. I installed a BASH 300 for something like $110 and it sounds even better than it ever did and its still running today a few years later.

• Moderators

Why are you still talking about it?  $150obo means at least $125, maybe less.  I used the F-1500 and it was very impressive for my first 15" sub until I moved up to the next tier HGS15 series.  Definitely check it out because the Velodyne amps are known to go bad due to their age.  You can't touch that sub for anywhere near that price.  FYI, the Velodyne F-1500 often sells for around $300 - $350 so yes, this is a killer deal.

I can't believe anyone local hasn't grabbed it. I have a velodyne 18". I'll tell you the 18 is in a different league than even the 15. You won't find anything even close at that price. You're going to be kicking yourself if it's gone at the end of the week. They're in a sealed box, so they're really not as big as you may think.

• Like 1